Healing Green Farms Community Marketplace
The Perfect Marketplace for Local Businesses
SPRING FLING 2021: BOUTIQUE VENDOR APPLICATION (sellers with a variety of categories)
The Community Marketplace provides the perfect venue for local artisans, growers, and business folks to showcase their goods to the local community. Located in southern Wake County, right on Highway 42, our location has high visibility and traffic potential in addition to providing a beautiful rustic setting.
Thank you for your interest in The Community Marketplace at Healing Green Farms! Please review these guidelines carefully:
- Market hours are 10-3. Set up time begins at 8:30 (please do not arrive prior to 8:30). Vendors may not begin packing up until 3:00.
- 10' outdoor spaces are $35. 6' spaces under our shelter are $45.
- The physical address is 2728 NC Hwy 42, Willow Springs, NC 27592.
- Detailed instructions and maps are emailed on Thursday afternoons before each event.
- You may select as many dates as you like, but keep in mind dates are pre-paid and are non-refundable.
You are permitted to find a replacement vendor within your category, pending approval from mgmt.
If within 2 weeks of the event, we will help you find someone as well. You are responsible for securing reimbursement from that new vendor.
- If you are a no-call/no-show at an event, any future events you have reserved will be offered to other vendors and your fees refunded.
- If the event is cancelled due to weather or unforeseen circumstances, vendor fees will be carried forward and applied to a future date of your choice.
Cancellation decisions will be made no later than 7 pm the night before the event.
- All vendors must provide their own tents, tables, chairs, etc.
- Vendors upgrading to a shelter space may also bring extension cords for access to electricity.
- The Community Marketplace adheres to all local and state COVID-related safety protocols and expects our vendors to do the same.
Additionally, we require either masks or face shields for all vendors and their associates while on site.
If you are not comfortable wearing protective gear, please apply when we no longer have to enforce this policy.