Fyzical: Neurological Rehabilitation
The body's nervous system can be damaged by injury, infection, structural defects, degeneration, tumors and more, which can cause any number of neurological disorders. No one is immune, as nerve disorders can occur in people of all ages. You can benefit greatly from neurological rehabilitation. At FYZICAL Therapy & Balance Centers, experienced therapists work with those who suffer from common neurological conditions such as:
- Nerve and pain disorders
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Gait and balance disorders
- Parkinson's disease
- Traumatic brain injuries
- Stroke / CVA (cerebrovascular accident)
- Multiple sclerosis
- Cerebral palsy
- Spinal cord injuries
- Sciatica and radiculopathies
The goal of neurological rehabilitation is to maximize your independence and improve your quality of life. Our knowledgeable and compassionate physical therapists will work with you to:
- Alleviate your pain
- Restore normal movement and function
- Improve your balance and coordination
- Increase your range of motion
- Help you perform activities of daily living such as eating, dressing, bathing, grooming, using the toilet, handwriting, cooking, and basic housekeeping.
Setting both short and long-term goals is an important component of neurological rehab, and our therapists will work with you and your family to set and achieve these goals.
All return issues must be handled by the vendor directly. OutpostLE cannot process or handle returns for any transaction. All funds for transactions are directly deposited into the vendor's account, minus all transaction fees. OutpostLE does not receive any money for any transactions outside of the transaction fees, which are non-refundable.